When you receive your order we recommend you not to throw away the original packing as this may come in handy in the event something is wrong.
The first 48 hours are critical for the following situations:
- When you have seen your piece of jewelry after unwrapping and decide that the product is not what you had hoped for, i.e. that you would like to cancel your purchase. In that case we are talking about a 'return'.
- When you have unwrapped your jewelry and discover it’s the wrong size. In that case we are talking about an 'exchange'.
- When you have unwrapped your jewelry and discover that the product – in spite of our special care for shipment – has been damaged. In that case we are talking about a 'replacement'.
In any of the events described as above you are requested to send us an email within 48 hours after receipt of the goods. This email is to be sent to email@example.com and should contain the reason for wanting to return or having your jewelry exchanged or replaced. In the event of unforeseen damages we expect you to also send us photos of same. Of course we will respond to your mail for further actions from either side.
You will understand that in any of the above cases you are expected not to wear the jewelry concerned.
How can you send us the item back?
When your jewelry has to be returned, exchanged or replaced, we request you to use the original packing for same. If no longer available, please use a small carton box to prevent the products from any or further damage. The package has to be returned by mail within 14 days of receipt of the goods with a tracking code to:
1078 NP Amsterdam
The costs for returning the product(s) to FØ are for your own account, unless the jewelry arrived in a damaged condition. Only then we will refund the shipping costs upon receipt of the invoice relating to those costs.
- Return – You will receive a FØ shopping credit similar to the value of the returned jewelry excluding any shipping costs.
2 & 3. Exchange or replacement – FØ will send you free of charge new jewelry. For all her products, FØ offers her customers a 30 days warranty. This warranty does include breakage or damage whilst normal use. After the 30 days warranty period it is of course still possible that your jewelry gets damaged and requires repair.
What to do when repairs are required or when your warranty becomes applicable?
- Start with sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org explaining us your problem. When doing so, please let us know the order number (stated at the invoice) and at what date you received the jewelry. Also please send us pictures of the damage, i.e. required repairs.
- First await our further communication in which we will advise you what to do. When the warranty period is still applicable we will either replace or repair your jewelry free of charge and return it to you a.s.a.p. However, when the warranty period has expired we will have to charge you the costs for repair as well as shipment. These costs will be communicated with you and subsequently the repaired soldier will be forwarded after receipt of the money as per our repair invoice.
- When we did request you to send the damaged product to us, please do as follows. The package has to be returned by mail within 14 days of receipt of the goods with a tracking code to:
1078 NP Amsterdam
The costs for returning the product(s) to FØ are for your own account.
- It is important to know that we reserve the right to deny unreasonable repairs, returns and replacements. All FØ jewelry is entirely handmade from start to finish. Whilst quality is one of our foremost priorities, small imperfections or ‘beauty spots' as we like to call it, are intentional and only add character and uniqueness to each piece.